Tuesday, October 1, 2019

letter



The best thing about my work is the layering and the different sizes, because I like the contrast. 
The weakest thing about it is the effect of the colors because I feel like it looks weird. 
The weakest thing can be improved by not trying to change it so much and just using gradient. 
The tools i used was the move tool, the horizontal text type tool, the gradient tool ,and the brush tool.  I met the goal  of the assignment by keep trying different things and moving the letters around.
The easy part of the assignment was picking a letter to use because its the first letter of my name.
The difficult part of the assignment  was trying to make it different and artistic. 
Yes. I would do the assignment differently.
My effort was about a 7 I tried but , I could of done better.  

2 comments:

  1. How did you meet repetition, alignment, proximity, and contrast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your size of this doc. I can't open it, it's too small.

    ReplyDelete