Thursday, October 24, 2019

smile

The best thing about my artwork is my background because i like how it looks behind the smiley. The weakest thing about my character is the facial features because  getting them was not easy and I feel like they are placed weird. It could be improved if my  computer would have cooperated and I knew how to do things. I used the move tool and the magic wand. I was able to meet the goal by getting all the required thing for the project. The easy part was making the head because it is a circle. The most difficult was getting all the features for the project because I wasn't in the right settings on google. I do not know what I would do differently. i would rate it a 7 because i tried in the beginning then gave up a little.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your artwork represents a person on a rainy day.I dont think the problem was with the facial features but more of the body of your smiley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice roblox or lego character. Really captures the childish feel to the rainy day because who doesnt like a calm rainy day?

    ReplyDelete