Wednesday, January 29, 2020


the best thing about my work I would say is my blending in my face  because everything is blended nicely.  the weakest thing about my project is the shirt because it was rushed and its not as clean as I would like it. The tools I used for this image was the mixer brush, the eyedropper, the brush tool with multiple layers. I was able to meet the objective because I sued all the tools and executed my project nicely. the easiest thing about this assignment was the face kind of because it was still a challenge but it was like doing makeup and I liked it. the most difficult was the hair because they were so many shadows and colors and just a lot of hair. I would probably put more detail in the hair if I could do tis again. I would rate my effort a 10 because I really tried and my project looks good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment