Thursday, January 2, 2020

album cover


The best thing about my project is all the color I because I feel like they all go together and look good. The worst thing about my project is the way some things are placed i feel like they could be in different positions.The weakest thing can be improved by maybe planning more of what I wanted to do. The tools that I used for this project wee the paintbrush, the move tool, the text, the brush, the filters, and the opacity. I was able to meet the goal of the assignment buy following the directions. The easiest part was knowing what to put on it because I know myself. the hardest part was figuring out how to put everything together. What I would do differently would be moving things around more. What I rate my project is about a 9 because i feel like it is done fairly well. 















No comments:

Post a Comment