Thursday, November 21, 2019

Pop Art





The best thing about m work is that I finished it on time because I didn't with the other ones. The weakest thing about my project is  how its not as clear to see my face because I want to be able to see all the details. I used the move tool, the magic wand , the paint bucket and ruler. I was able to reach the goal buy knowing what picture to use, asking for help, and using a different computer. The easiest thing was getting the colors . The difficult part was getting all the small part of the image colored. What I would do differently and maybe try another picture to see if it would be more clear. I would rate this project a 9 because I really tried and did a good job.










1 comment:

  1. You didn't answer the EQ about the goal: How were you able to select the color with ease? What tool?

    ReplyDelete